• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM New Mutants Graphic Novel

6 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Terrapin said:

Can't say anything without seeing all corners and edges. Is this a TPB that is actually of some value? Sorry, not so informed on the TPB market.

First appearance of the new mutants I believe, it is gradable though

21 minutes ago, Terrapin said:

Can't say anything without seeing all corners and edges. Is this a TPB that is actually of some value? Sorry, not so informed on the TPB market.

Also it's a "graphic novel" ???

I guess that makes it different than a trade paperback..... idk I don't think that cgc will grade trades, but somehow they grade this....

Yeah going to need to retack the corners.  The picture I scanned looked like it had them, but they came up cropped here.  

This graphic novel is considered the first apparance of the New Mutants, not New Mutants #1. It is recognized as such by CGC and yes many have been graded. This book in a 9.8 is actually worth several hundred dollars.  It is equvilant to what DC refers to as there prestige format (Batman: Harley Quinn and Killing Joke), but that one is typical comic size but not length.