• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

individual artist edition pages for sale on ebay?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I believe he words it deceivingly , he said ‘these pages are scan from original art’ which can be interpreted that he scanned the images in order to post pics , and you are bidding on the original art., and I believe he is selling just that , scanned pages printed out , as opposed to the originals. So unless you are in the market for photo copies, beware

looking at his feedback, it appears so. Also he sold a $50 Visa gift card for $95 and a $100 Visa card for $145 so something shady is happening with this seller. Is this a money laundering setup?

i think in one of the listings it does say double sided - which leads me to believe he is clipping an artist edition. why would you do double sided if you were scanning it yourself? the artist edition is printed on both sides - so makes a lot of sense.  

not excited by the idea, but there is nothing wrong if the seller would only word it better. there are tons of old magazine tear sheets online  -for folks who don't want to track those magazines down. or who may not have heard about artist editions.