• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap and REDUCE ------GGA, Bondage, Classic covers, teen, romance, baker etc
4 4

217 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Which book Andy? Patsy 9 or Northwest Mounties?

Much like all of, he's in shock watching you chop nearly HALF off your Willie.  My word.  Hurts from a distance.

Ok I got about 15 invoices to work on tomorrow. Anyone that pays by Monday morning, I can more than likely ship Monday as well. 

THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE AT NOON TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

Thank you all for looking in on my sale and special thanks to those who picked stuff up. 

A final recap of what's still kickin round:

On the Spot 1 $120 SOLD

Canteen Kate 2 $130 SOLD

Tip Topper 1 $55 SOLD

Captain Easy 14 $60

Blackstone The Magician 3 $40

Bruce Gentry 2 $75

Jugheads Folly 1 $55

Young Romance $20

Cap America 100 $50 SOLD

JohnnyHazzard 6 $50

Willie 5 $25

Tales toAstonish 39 $75

Patsy Walker 9 $65

Edited by Junkdrawer

8 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Ok one last attempt to round up some sales. Patriots are at home tomorrow vs the Carolina Panthers. The Patriots are a 9 point favorite and should win the game. So here is my offer to you on my books that are left. Buy them anytime between now and kick off time and after the game is officially over, I will discount your purchase by the amount the Patriots win by. 

Example: Patriots win 28-7, you get 21% off your purchase. Now should the Patriots lose, well you just pay the price you see there. No discount. 

I stand a chance to lose money, but I'm totally cool about it. Buy these books and let Tom Brady slash the price for ya. Sounds like fun to me.

Game kicks off at 1:00 est, so grab a book before they're all gone. Buy'em all. I would.

Ok I'll take canteen kate

Edited by Changer