• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I seeing color touch on this book?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I know it cn be hard to tell in photos, especially when the seller only provides a front and back picture on raws no fine detail shots.  I also know this sell is notorious for doing stuff like this.  Do I see color touch on this book in the bluish area at the bottom left corner and in the black areas around the bottom staple? And finally in the color breaking crease along the edge fold on the bottom right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-94-Vol-1-Super-High-Grade-2nd-Appearance-of-the-New-Team-1975-/253141061955?hash=item3af0621143:g:MxAAAOSwaIRZsfD7

Heck the more I look the more I think i see.  Also near the X in the title. The top of the back cover also looks like there is marker bleed.  I see now he admits to the color touch.  In that case the book is not worth what people have bid.  Well good practice spotting anyway.

Edited by drotto

10 hours ago, drotto said:

I know it cn be hard to tell in photos, especially when the seller only provides a front and back picture on raws no fine detail shots.  I also know this sell is notorious for doing stuff like this.  Do I see color touch on this book in the bluish area at the bottom left corner and in the black areas around the bottom staple? And finally in the color breaking crease along the edge fold on the bottom right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-94-Vol-1-Super-High-Grade-2nd-Appearance-of-the-New-Team-1975-/253141061955?hash=item3af0621143:g:MxAAAOSwaIRZsfD7

Heck the more I look the more I think i see.  Also near the X in the title. The top of the back cover also looks like there is marker bleed.  I see now he admits to the color touch.  In that case the book is not worth what people have bid.  Well good practice spotting anyway.

Yes;)