• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCTOBER ODDS and ENDS...........CLOSED
4 4

265 posts in this topic

MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS 33...............................................4.0(r?).............................OW/W.......................................$ 575 :news: SOLD rjpb

.................. A couple of possible tear seals to spine(?) and centerfold married...... solid copy of a classic Timely. One small piece of tape on spine.

1DpKCkF.jpg

pmWf515.jpg

sPnMqsz.jpg

ozpMtDm.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BLUE BEETLE 34...................................................3.0..................................................................C/OW......................................$ 65 ...Nazi war ...piece out top cover, otherwise 5.0 or better

ChIdMrt.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WESTERN BANDIT TRAILS 9........................................5.0..................................................OW..........................................................$ 195 :news: SOLD ComCav

...Baker c/a

IQ5CMgy.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JET 3....................................................5.0+++...................................................OW..............................................$ 350 ........Some foxing back cover...... could use a press.....Williamson art

0WnIgAV.jpg

wcSDHOz.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, MBFan said:

My 2 cents: It doesn't look like Baker to me, and both Overstreet and The Art of Glamour don't designate it as Baker. 

CGC says it is, at least on their slabs. https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/the-saint-4-vancouver-pedigree-avon-1948-cgc-nm-94-off-white-pages/a/7136-91176.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

5 minutes ago, MBFan said:

My 2 cents: It doesn't look like Baker to me, and both Overstreet and The Art of Glamour don't designate it as Baker. 

Holy cow!  I just looked at my copy.  CGC says it's Baker!  It's rarely offered, so either way this is a great buy.  Someone needs to buy it.

Edited by n2wdw

STARTLING TERROR TALES 9 ..........................................................5.0..........................................................OW.........................................$ 350 :news: SOLD bounty_coder

......Scarce.......stain bc, o/w 6.0

Kbgs3zo.jpg

3MwWMih.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BATMAN 14...........................................................CGC 8.5(r).........................................................OW/W.........................................$ 1275 :news: WITHDRAWN

..... I may try to keep this one, so if you want it, act fast..... slight(p) ....

JK9jkT8.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

RAWHIDE KID 3...................................................6.5++...................................................OW......................................................$ 350 .......Dripping gloss.....tough black cover...

c1IxYHD.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

INT 4............................................3.0 +.........................................................OW...................................................$ 195 .....Classic GGA cover..... love this one.

:takeit:

I have one - but it has the wrong interior inside

TIM HOLT 17................................................8.5+.......................................................OW.......................................................$ 1100 ......A press will put this into the 9's

PSmRY5D.jpg

Edited by jimjum12