• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCTOBER ODDS and ENDS...........CLOSED
4 4

265 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WOMEN OUTLAWS (nn).............................................................5.0++ ...................................OW................................................$ 125 ....... Some staining/foxing that doesn't show in the image.

AEoLHvt.jpg

:takeit: 

ARCHIE 271..............................................................8.5+..................................................................OW/W...................................................... $ 150 .....Classic innuendo cover..... one puzzle filled out inside (correctly)

deqgYcq.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TOP CAT 1...................................................9.0..........................................................OW...............................................................$ 150

bM0qYsi.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

PLANET 12...............................................................8.0*.............................................................OW..............................................$ 2200 :news: ON HOLD

...Small piece of tape inside fc

gBaCABE.jpg

dVmGWb2.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HAUNTED THRILLS 2..........................................................8.0........................................................OW..................................................$ 850 :news: ON HOLD

rFQEA0b.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HAUNTED THRILLS 19.................................................7.5...........................................OW................................................$ 500 :news: ON HOLD

.....corner off bc.....pic tomorrow

SYc0cuo.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

That's it for now......maybe some relists tomorrow at reduced prices.... and I may have a few cool things in Copper/Modern too....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

...Gotta get back to work, so can't answer PM's for a while...

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS 33...............................................4.0(r?)...............................................OW/W.........................................................$ 575 .................. A couple of possible tear seals to spine(?) and centerfold married...... solid copy of a classic Timely. One small piece of tape on spine.

1DpKCkF.jpg

pmWf515.jpg

sPnMqsz.jpg

ozpMtDm.jpg

Take it

15 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

JUNGLE COMICS 78...................................3.5.....................................................C/OW.............................................$ 45 ....... Two tears back cover, on an inch, the other two inches....

77Bn3RM.jpg

5 minutes ago, oceans11 said:
15 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

77Bn3RM.jpg

^^

I was wondering why that hadn't been grabbed yet.... a real bargain. For a minute I thought I'd accidentally run my thread on some Beanie Baby Forum..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

42 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Yeah I was really surprised it was still there. I figured at least one or two other boardies would have grabbed it already. Guess they were sleeping after all.

One of my very favorite Jungle covers. I've got one already or would have pounced for sure. Nice pickup.  

10 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

One of my very favorite Jungle covers. I've got one already or would have pounced for sure. Nice pickup.  

Same here. I got a HG copy over a year ago. Undervalued in my opinion. Great book to own. Congrats....

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Me too. i have one in just about the same condition. I had to pull mine out to check the color and decided they were pretty close. Nice book and price!

18 hours ago, OdinsSecrets said:
18 hours ago, MBFan said:

My 2 cents: It doesn't look like Baker to me, and both Overstreet and The Art of Glamour don't designate it as Baker. 

CGC says it is, at least on their slabs. https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/the-saint-4-vancouver-pedigree-avon-1948-cgc-nm-94-off-white-pages/a/7136-91176.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

For what it's worth it doesn't look like Baker to me either.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, jimjum12 said:

THRILLING 54........................................................4.0............................................OW.....................................................$ 195

:news: ON HOLD

....... Back cover is "crumply"..... a press would help..... Schomburg GGA Bondage

RU4SY1t.jpg