• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, CatskillMike said:
21 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

sorry turns out WER is correct, he took the adv #319 a couple days ago.....sorry my mistake, can you please choose another.  Thank you

so let's try these three-

Detective 337 copy c $10

Detective 382 copy B $13

Adventure #342--This is a low 4.0 copy.  Asking  $10

So did this work out ? You didn't respond to it yet. 

9 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Tec #411--1st Appearance of Talia Al Ghul--This is a sharp 7.5 copy--Back cover dirt and some tanning otherwise sharp--Last 7.5 sold for $295 in August this year--Hot book---Asking $215 $185

Untitled-52-p1.jpg

8 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Ok I need to grab the food lets do 20% OFF everything in this thread tonight including the key...thanks

:takeit: 

On November 5, 2017 at 1:37 AM, jimjum12 said:

His goal of 250K views for his sales thread seems almost a foregone conclusion now...... almost halfway there .....I'm impressed for real. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Jimbo,

I too believe this thread will hit 250k views, however, I don't think it is a foregone conclusion.  

To hit 250k views in 45 rounds, one must average around 5,666 views per round.  At first the rounds were easily clearing that number, however, viewership seems to be dropping off.  Last night I think this thread saw around 3k views.  

I think this drop in viewership is a result of many things, not the least of which is the west coast time difference, and the late starting times.   I think many of us on the east coast have trouble with staying awake for threads that START at 11pm est.

I hope Solar crushes the 250k mark, makes a profit, and makes many board members happy with their purchases.  

4 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Jimbo,

I too believe this thread will hit 250k views, however, I don't think it is a foregone conclusion.  

To hit 250k views in 45 rounds, one must average around 5,666 views per round.  At first the rounds were easily clearing that number, however, viewership seems to be dropping off.  Last night I think this thread saw around 3k views.  

I think this drop in viewership is a result of many things, not the least of which is the west coast time difference, and the late starting times.   I think many of us on the east coast have trouble with staying awake for threads that START at 11pm est.

I hope Solar crushes the 250k mark, makes a profit, and makes many board members happy with their purchases.  

Thank you sir. I appreciate the Kind words. 

7 hours ago, Hudson said:

That's my fault... I went to bed early instead of playing the F5-F5-F5 until the picture changes game! :)

48 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

That's my fault... I went to bed early instead of playing the F5-F5-F5 until the picture changes game! :)

lol or it could be the fact that I have not been able to post as much as I wanted to keep the views high. We will get back to that.