• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, WeR138 said:

It boggles my mind how you are keeping track of all of this. 

I'll take pics of my notebook im doing all by hand and it takes hours every day. What you guys don't know is I'm the top sales rep in the Country for Sunrun. So im running a ton of solar consultations and then spending 5-6 hours a day on this.....all for you guys to fill your comic books holes and to help me upgrade my golden age obsession....

Edited by SOLAR BOY

3 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

.....all for you guys to fill your comic books holes and to help me upgrade my golden age obsession....

True, more like we are helping you more than you are to us. Or is it the other way?  Either way we get something on both sides, win-win to everybody. 

However, our wallets think otherwise but we are comic book geeks first. We have ways to stretch what people never thought!

we are the MacGyvers of comic books in collecting (and dealing/trading).

7 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

If we break 100k views tonight I'll do something crazy that has never happened on these wonderful boards tonight!!!!! Let's meet tonight at 6pm west coast time and start fellas....and ladies 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Edited by Hudson

Sorry everyone I have to handle things with my puppy and my day has been messed up. I would rather we start earlier tomorrow at 5pm and get more books done. I will do the scans late tonight and same thing stands for tomorrow night. Let's meet here at 5pm and I'll announce later what comics will be for sale.  Thanks