• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Changer said:

Big boobs and Thor , good excuses ....someone is living large 

Well .. Thor does carry a big hammer.  I quoted from Thor #154, page 17:

”Thou design to scuff at enchanted Mjolair?”

51 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Did I miss something?

I don't think I saw 200 - 300 books, horror, Superboy, Superman, or Random GA.

Quick question for you Hudson?  Have you ever bought anything from me?  lol.......

29 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Well .. Thor does carry a big hammer.  I quoted from Thor #154, page 17:

”Thou design to scuff at enchanted Mjolair?”

I think the Canadian filter loses something in translation...,

33 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

I hope Thor is a short movie :frown:

pretty sure they've all lasted an eternity..., lol

48 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:
1 hour ago, Hudson said:

Did I miss something?

I don't think I saw 200 - 300 books, horror, Superboy, Superman, or Random GA.

Quick question for you Hudson?  Have you ever bought anything from me?  lol.......

Cut the man some slack. In addition to running the Best Thread of All Time, he's got to care for his poor sick dog, save the world from global warming, and satisfy his bevy of hot-tub hotties.

He's like a real-life super-hero!

11 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Cut the man some slack. In addition to running the Best Thread of All Time, he's got to care for his poor sick dog, save the world from global warming, and satisfy his bevy of hot-tub hotties.

He's like a real-life super-hero!

Sorry I've been slacking lately guys. Lots going on and I'm fighting a good fight at my company and super stressed. I'll try and post more tonight and tomorrow. There are so many comcis left. 

Hudson No hard feelings man but I really love love love to post comics so you can look at the covers, make comments, look at more covers, make more comments and tell me how I won't hit my own goals....I hope your name isn't Mohamed cause you're starting to sound like my old man......lol.....I proved him wrong my whole life and you're next. lol 

6 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Sorry I've been slacking lately guys. Lots going on and I'm fighting a good fight at my company and super stressed. I'll try and post more tonight and tomorrow. There are so many comcis left. 

Hudson No hard feelings man but I really love love love to post comics so you can look at the covers, make comments, look at more covers, make more comments and tell me how I won't hit my own goals....I hope your name isn't Mohamed cause you're starting to sound like my old man......lol.....I proved him wrong my whole life and you're next. lol 

There are no hard feelings.  You have just posted so many great books that I would have loved to have picked up, but unfortunately they were often posted  very late in the evening or after midnight eastern time and by the time I saw them the next morning, they were taken.  I was excited that last night you were going to start posting books at 7pm and I would finally get a chance at some of the awesomeness you have provided to the board members here.

As for your numbers, I believe you will hit them and I am routing for you to hit them.  I just commented that it is not a "foregone conclusion".  My guess is you are a numbers guy (like me).  You set goals for yourself and you achieve them.  That is likely why you are so successful in the solar industry and why this thread is and will continue to be a huge success.

4 hours ago, Hudson said:

There are no hard feelings.  You have just posted so many great books that I would have loved to have picked up, but unfortunately they were often posted  very late in the evening or after midnight eastern time and by the time I saw them the next morning, they were taken.  I was excited that last night you were going to start posting books at 7pm and I would finally get a chance at some of the awesomeness you have provided to the board members here.

As for your numbers, I believe you will hit them and I am routing for you to hit them.  I just commented that it is not a "foregone conclusion".  My guess is you are a numbers guy (like me).  You set goals for yourself and you achieve them.  That is likely why you are so successful in the solar industry and why this thread is and will continue to be a huge success.

Thank you for clarifying I was just teasing last night. I will try and start posting earlier so more people can join in.