• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Tamir, I hope you don't mind my making a public service announcement here, you have so many views, I figured this is THE PLACE to post:) :foryou:

We have a new person running the Holiday gift exchange, (Secret Santa) and he's really working hard to keep some of the fun things going here.  That, the raffle and Dr X's contest are a load of fun.  They are really great community things to join, and I'm not sure everyone sees them when they are posted in CG.

Anyway, I hope you all join in:)  and best of luck with the thread (and the hotties;) and the puppy ...and I loved Thor:) 

Sha Its ok to post here and take full advantage of my thread and the views...but it will cost you....Please mail all your Phantom ladies to the address below.....thank you

King T

6969 Pimp Dr.

Awesomeness, Ca 9100

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Sha Its ok to post here and take full advantage of my thread and the views...but it will cost you....Please mail all your Phantom ladies to the address below.....thank you

Didn't you buy two issues just last month?