• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the NYCC posts?

8 posts in this topic

Hey All, I was planning to post a bunch after my wondrous Saturday, but was sick the whole day, and never got to go. I never get sick too! That's what I get for overeating at Dallas BBQ.  But..... I did go on Friday and had a blast. 

There were a lot of people there as always. I met Zacreth from the boards and saw Joe Giella and his wife. Joe is an incredible man. I commissioned a Robin! The big dealers had there usual keys in high grade. I also saw Dale, Greg Reece and his family, and some random old-school wrestlers. Artists alley was on the opposite side of the building for the first time, which threw me off. I missed the long tunnel connecting the main floor and AA. I didn't see as many wild costumes as last year, but surely some cool ones. Here's a small selection for those who missed it. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is the only physical thing I walked away with. I love SF2. Well, and a set of superheroes books for my son. Overall a great time. I did miss Saturday though. I was going to try and see Burt Ward today, but it didn't happen. Good bye until next year NYCC. 

Btw, my brother is Kabal from Mortal Kombat and I'm the Boy Wonder

image.jpeg

Edited by SpideyFein