• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! FS: Pile of slabs that literally have gone untouched for a decade! Keys! Price Reductions!
6 6

139 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

All that is currently left is the X-men 40 and the She-Hulk 1.  (Can't believe the She-Hulk is still around...)

What the hell,  :takeit: to both She-Hulk #1 and X-Men #40.  Disney will get around to throwing She-Hulk in the MCU eventually, right?  I was only a fan of her during the Byrne era really, but I've yet to get any 9.8 in my collection.  Mainly an X-Men fan and I know we just missed Halloween but that'll be great to display in my home for future Octobers.  Shipping is $15 total right?  Just PM me to confirm total price and your email so I can get you funds.  Thanks!

Edit: oh I didn't notice cookie's post above saying he'd put in an offer.  I don't want to break board etiquette or anything but I was willing to pay the $180 and $175 if that's okay?

Edited by davebo357

4 minutes ago, davebo357 said:

What the hell,  :takeit: to both She-Hulk #1 and X-Men #40.  Disney will get around to throwing She-Hulk in the MCU eventually, right?  I was only a fan of her during the Byrne era really, but I've yet to get any 9.8 in my collection.  Mainly an X-Men fan and I know we just missed Halloween but that'll be great to display in my home for future Octobers.  Shipping is $15 total right?  Just PM me to confirm total price and your email so I can get you funds.  Thanks!

Edit: oh I didn't notice cookie's post above saying he'd put in an offer.  I don't want to break board etiquette or anything but I was willing to pay the $180 and $175 if that's okay?

You're good.  (thumbsu   I've sent you payment instructions.  All of the first wave of books is now sold.  Second wave begins shortly.  Taking pictures tonight.   X-men, ASM and etc.  Still some really nice books on the way... :whistle: