• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Carbonara is...

15 posts in this topic

...NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

I was re-reading some old Strange Tales & found *this* panel.

Separated at birth?

carbonaranightmare9ws.jpg

Shouldn't those word balloons have MC saying, "You still owe me $50 for shipping those 10 comics!" And Dr Strange saying, "What? I thought they were only a penny each!"

makepoint.gif

As he is the only person I know of that thought to give Petey Parker a bachelor party before he maried MJ,and had the balls to convince Marvel comics to pay for it,MC is A-OK in my book.

...if you are going to insult someone, at least spell his name correctly,...it's Carbonaro,....

More of an observation than an insult...

But how 'bout this, Rocket: I'll sub out the 'a' for an 'o,' charge you $5 for shipping and send it to you in 3 to 4 months...

Look, despite the complaints we may have had about various aspects of neatstuff and bigapple.....Mike has done a lot of tremendous things to promote the hobby. So it shouldn't get too personal. I think he looks like the 6th Rolling Stone, actually.

The Hook of Red

.... 893applaud-thumb.gif,..good point Red,...Michael was a pioneering force in the comic book fandom world,...he's is also a product of the 60's/70's and and has earned his idiosyncrasies,....I'm not going to defend his business practices, but will against cheap personal pot-shots,....in other words newbies,...and that's any of you who paid more than 12 cents for your first comic book off the rack,....Respect your elders!!!.... sign-rantpost.gif

.... 893applaud-thumb.gif,..good point Red,...Michael was a pioneering force in the comic book fandom world,...he's is also a product of the 60's/70's and and has earned his idiosyncrasies,....I'm not going to defend his business practices, but will against cheap personal pot-shots,....in other words newbies,...and that's any of you who paid more than 12 cents for your first comic book off the rack,....Respect your elders!!!.... sign-rantpost.gif

What if our fist comic book did not cost anything because it was stolen off the rack?

What if our fist comic book did not cost anything because it was stolen off the rack?

..probably in an American store too,...damn thieving Canadians!!!!.... frustrated.gif