• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-23: THE MOVIE from James Mangold (TBD)
2 2

50 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2022 at 12:40 AM, drotto said:

I still think the right lead in the right movie, and a female led superhero movie does just fine. 

Hailee Steinfeld has already proved that albeit in a mini-series.

Great 1st new Avenger moving forward into phase 5.

Hopefully Wonder Man will be next.

On 10/3/2022 at 4:07 PM, ▫️ said:

I think this is the best movie with a Marvel stamp on it. I’ll take this over all the Avengers flicks and even Winter Soldier. 

Such an incredible movie. I would have liked to see Fox push more X-Men films to be that going forward when it had the chance.

The latest addition to the Item Shop is X-23, the successor and biological daughter of Wolverine. The character has been in the comics for sometime now, but was famously introduced to a wider, mainstream audience in Logan. The character has been added to the Item Shop with some extra goodies, including her adamantium coated claws (just like Wolverine himself). You can view the full details of what's included with her skin down below.

1. X-23 Outfit: Weapon X clone and successor to the mantle of the Wolverine. (Includes a maskless alt Style.)
  2. Clone Pod Back Bling: The birthplace of the perfect weapon. (Included with the X-23 Outfit.)
  3. X-23's Adamantium Claws Pickaxe: Skeletal extensions coated in near-indestructible metal.
  4. X Insignia Wrap: Get with the program.

Felfa-hXwAArxZJ.thumb.jpeg.bf6f17d206cf77ed1160c6acb6b599f0.jpeg

On 9/29/2022 at 10:32 PM, Beige said:

Hailee Steinfeld has already proved that albeit in a mini-series.

Great 1st new Avenger moving forward into phase 5.

Hopefully Wonder Man will be next.

I have access to unlimited places beyond my imagination online. And yet here I am pinching and zooming into Beiges avatar. I’m a sad little man.

Logan director James Mangold recently joined MTV's Josh Horowitz on the Happy Sad Confused podcast to promote his latest movie, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, but ended up spilling some details about a canceled Marvel project.

Asked about his Logan spin-off for Dafne Keen's X-23, Mangold explained he "never had a -script" and he had just "started working on a story" before going on to praise the young actress - who was only 11 years old at the time of filming:

“I never had a -script. I started working on a story, but I don’t think of that as a universe. I just loved the character. I thought Dafne [Keen] is such an incredibly dazzling actress. I mean, I thought… you talk about gambles on movies, the amount of weight we put on an 11-year-old girl in that movie."

Directly asked whether the Logan sequel was a casualty of the Disney-Fox merger, Mangold confirmed that was the case, noting how there was "no interest in continuing" any elements of the X-Men world, at least until recently:

“Yeah and then interestingly, at that point, there was no interest in continuing any semblance of what had been the Fox-Marvel Universe. But, my, how things change. And suddenly…”

With Deadpool bringing back Hugh Jackman's Logan and that last comment from Mangold...

:wishluck: