• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is there a 'one stop' place to find key issues ?????

3 posts in this topic

I am a long time reader and collector that has been out of the 'game' for quite a while now. I realize that things change, so information that once rang true might not apply now - hence I am reaching out to you experts. I am looking for a 'one stop shopping' place - magazine, publication, or website that clearly highlights the cherries or key issues that are current today. Things like first appearances, hot artists, death of, etc. Back in the day, WIZARD magazine use to do this - due mainly because of lack of space. Overstreet  annual does this today , but its like 400 pages thick. Any help or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.    thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, nordicguyinla said:

I am a long time reader and collector that has been out of the 'game' for quite a while now. I realize that things change, so information that once rang true might not apply now - hence I am reaching out to you experts. I am looking for a 'one stop shopping' place - magazine, publication, or website that clearly highlights the cherries or key issues that are current today. Things like first appearances, hot artists, death of, etc. Back in the day, WIZARD magazine use to do this - due mainly because of lack of space. Overstreet  annual does this today , but its like 400 pages thick. Any help or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.    thanks in advance.

Hello. You could take a look here @nordicguyinla:

3 hours ago, jcjames said:

Did you ever get around to answering the questions in any of your similar threads asking where you get your price-guide data from, and how often it is updated?

hm

On 10/20/2017 at 10:41 AM, Shawnismaximus said:

Thanks man! I saw your other post and have already downloaded it, it works great.

My only wish is that it would provide the comics in more of a list view, so that you can fit way more on the screen and then just tap the comic for more info.

On 10/24/2017 at 1:38 PM, nordicguyinla said:

Key collector comics mobile app.  Free download on iTunes and google play.  Let me know what you think