• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOS 92 and a few more............CLOSED
2 2

14 posts in this topic

I find myself in the unfortunate position of needing to raise some funds for legal representation for my son. These are some books I hadn't really wanted to sell, but I'd rather try this route than tapping our meager savings or borrowing money. Payment will need to be fairly quick on these. Returns are accepted up to two weeks after receipt. Payment by Paypal, check, or M.O.'s. Shipping is USPS Priority and is $ 8 for a flat and $ 15 for a box. Out of country will be a bit higher. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

HOUSE OF SECRETS 92...................................3.5....................................................OW.....................................................$ 420 ......A moisture stain BC keeps the grade down. Nice eye appeal.... one tiny corner piece lower left is barely hanging on.

CF9FLkK.jpg

64z9hNy.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JUMBO COMICS 51...................................................6.0..................................................C/OW...........................................$ 195 .....Pretty copy of one of my favorites.... nice color and gloss...

t49bhFP.jpg

METRO JUMBO 51......6.0.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WEIRD TERRORS 4............................................4.5...................................................OW.....................................................$ 250 :news: SOLD DavidTheDavid

..... Decent centering on this one.... stain on BC unfortunately.

jMGf2ZI.jpg

ksHlPTG.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WEIRD HORRORS 4 .......................................8.5*..........................................................OW...............................................$ 400 .....rust on staples outside but none at centerfold..... very nice book otherwise.

FdW5PB9.jpg

METRO WEIRD HORRORS 4.jpg

BRUCE GENTRY 5...............................8.5/ 9.0.............................................OW/W.............................................$ 425 ...Ohio copy

AvAEufw.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

UNSEEN 8..........................................................8.0.......................................................OW.....................................................$ 650 :news: SOLD ComCav

.....Bethlehem Copy

kyKRPl9.jpg

nNpPNYd.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, DavidTheDavid said:

I will take the Ekgren cover, jimjum. 

Hope all sorts out for your kiddo. I'm counting my blessings

He'd been doing so good..... I was just bragging about him at the store. He'll get a little time, the Lawyer may be able to minimize it a bit..... hopefully. He signed his Lincoln Navigator over to me, but I don't want to sell it until the details are in place. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

UNSEEN 8..........................................................8.0.......................................................OW.....................................................$ 650 .....Bethlehem Copy

kyKRPl9.jpg

nNpPNYd.jpg

take