• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard To Find Bronze ANYTHING!

14 posts in this topic

My Date with Debbie#1(DC) in higher grade(VF and up) is a [!@#%^&^] to find. As is Debbie's Dates#1(DC) in anything higher than FINE+

Harvey#1(marvel) in 9.4 pops up once and awhile but not often enough for alot of my collectors friends.

Thought Night Nurse#1(marvel) was hard to get, not the case at all anymore, tons on e-bay all the time now. Same with America's Best TV Comics#nn(Marvel), still are cool titles to collect though.

Chili#1(Marvel) in 9.4 is tough(actually in most grades), actually alot of the Marvel Bronze Romance, funny animal(Peter the little Pest#1, Li'l Pals#1, Li'l Kids#1) and Archie rip-offs are all pretty hard to dig up in grade. I worked my [!@#%^&^] off to complete my collection of Marvel Bronze#1's in true NM. Prices we're alot higher on these titles awhile back but have simmered down some.

Ghost#1 in true NM without printer defects is hard to find(ask Greggy) took him awhile to find a sweet copy.

Famous Monsters(Warren) are really hard to find in grade, I know they aren't really comics, but they are so freak'n cool.

I could go on and on and on... I really bought up a pile'a Bronze #1's a few years back and seemed to recently finish up getting all the Marvel and DC's, except for a few of the DC's that I need to upgrade to 9.4 and higher. It's a fun world to collect. So many cool covers and some surprisingly tough books to find, made for some fun collecting. I recomend it.

'best

Bronzejunkie

Famous Monsters(Warren) are really hard to find in grade, I know they aren't really comics, but they are so freak'n cool.

When CGC starts grading magazines, I think the FM's are going to be the main series to benefit, much more so than the Warren comic mags or any of the Marvel magazines. FM's will go nuts.

I posted a question to Steve Borock a while ago if they were going to grade Famous Monsters and the answer is no....they will grade Creepy, Eerie, Vampi and other comic magazines. Too bad frown.gif

Ghost#1 in true NM without printer defects is hard to find(ask Greggy) took him awhile to find a sweet copy.

As a self-proclaimed Ghosts afficionado, I can say with certainty that Greggy's copy is the nicest that I have ever personally seen - my copies all have some sort of priting defect, the most notable would be that the circle with the 20 cents is cut off on the top.

Greggy, if you are ever selling, remember me.

DAM