• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader notes not received

5 posts in this topic

I paid for grader notes on two comics I've received from CGC. I got a notification saying I'd be emailed the notes. It's been over a day and nothing's come through.

Worse still, after initially making the payments, visiting the registry page for each comic said "see emailed details" in green text. But today when I visit those same comic pages, I'm now asked if I want to buy the grader notes (again?!).

How long do the notes take to be emailed? I thought the turnaround was 1 business day, but it's been longer than that.

8 minutes ago, Casby said:

I did that, cuz I know some PM notices went to spam. But there's nothing so far >.>

Is it possible... That you typed in the wrong email address or typed it in incorrectly...? You can try calling cgc I think they close in 10 minutes though

It's possible there were no notes on the books in question.  I buy notes all the time, and I recently bought them on a book and never received an email with the notes and actually emailed CGC today and was told that there were no notes on my book and they'd refund my $10 back to me.  It's rare, but I guess it happens.  Usually when there are no notes, it says that and won't take your cc info.