• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] most of the georgie run and a 9.6 mile high--last price drops
1 1

48 posts in this topic

i'll take on thread beats p.m. parley, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  p.p. fine.  s/h on me usa, on you if a furriner.  returns cool.

sent off a batch of the slabs for auction fodder.  will start to roll out the raw books now.

#1, vg+, ow/w.  presents better, but look at georgie's shoulder, and you'll see the trace of a circle---a glass left a ring that deglossed the area it touched.  no staining, really, and no damp warping, but you can see it when you thumb it up for gloss.

$175.  SOLD!

georgie1.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

this is a rare one; not a single one on gpa.  ohio copy, 6.0'ish with ow/w pages.  there is a non-color b'ing crease on f.c., and a crease along top of b.c.  top staple has pull that shows up on front and back.  the striations you see are a scanner anomaly---the cover colors are in fact impeccable.

rarity/ped makes this one a $200 ask.  SOLD!

georgie4.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

25 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

this is a rare one; not a single one on gpa.  ohio copy, 6.0'ish with ow/w pages.  there is a non-color b'ing crease on f.c., and a crease along top of b.c.  top staple has pull that shows up on front and back.  the striations you see are a scanner anomaly---the cover colors are in fact impeccable.

rarity/ped makes this one a $200 ask.

georgie4.jpg

take this, 12 and 14.

very rare picture frame!  no gpa traffic.  4.5, ow/w, with a couple horizontal bends running across the middle.  $150.  SOLD!

georgie22.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man