• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Short Box of Silliness
1 1

182 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, electricprune said:

Night Rider 2 and 3 2 is a VF it has some flaws and a printers crease on the bottom right of the front cover. QP is nice, however. #3 is a very nice NM-. Going to try to pair these together for $12.

011.jpg

012.jpg

:takeit:

Charlton's Monster Hunters #1 Structurally, this is a NM- or better. The back has a sun shadow along the left side of the back cover and extends at the bottom and top towards the right edge. It's much more noticeable in hand than in the scan. If you would like a picture instead, let me know.$20

There is also what I think is printing ink rub near each staple on the back. SOLD!

019.jpg

020.jpg

Edited by electricprune

Here's a quick Summary of what's left:

Page 1

Western Gunfighters #28 VF $3, nice eye appeal.

Marvel Tales #89 VF/NM $3

Kid Colt Outlaw #229 VF/NM has sun shadow on back cover. Tough issue in higher grades. $7

Two-Gun Kid #126 NM- $8

Mighty Marvel Western #34NM-$7

Rawhide Kid #131 NM- $4

Page 2

Young Love #122 VF/NM $25 Pretty tough issue in high grade. In fact, a CGC 9.0 would be the top graded copy.

House of Mystery #318 NM- or better $7

Ghosts #106 NM- $4

Page 3

Monsters on the Prowl 23 F/VF $2, front cover looks nice, back cover brings it down

Ghosts 63 NM- date written on back cover $4

Ghosts 93 NM- $4

Page 4

Defenders #19  Wrecking Crew & Luke Cage NM- has some ink stacking smudging on back cover. $9

Marvel Classic Comics 9 Dracula VF/NM $5

I may try to scan a few more later tonight.

Edited by electricprune

2 hours ago, electricprune said:

Charlton's Monster Hunters #1 Structurally, this is a NM- or better. The back has a sun shadow along the left side of the back cover and extends at the bottom and top towards the right edge. It's much more noticeable in hand than in the scan. If you would like a picture instead, let me know.$20

There is also what I think is printing ink rub near each staple on the back.

019.jpg

020.jpg

:takeit: