• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Short Box of Silliness
1 1

182 posts in this topic

Falling in Love 82 VF $25, the Savannah pedigree 8.0 is the only graded copy and sold for $108. This is a very nice copy with a small piece torn on the bottom left corner and a minor thin dust shadow on top of back cover. Looks great in mylar. SOLD!

005.jpg

006.jpg

Edited by electricprune

12 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Falling in Love 82 VF $25, the Savannah pedigree 8.0 is the only graded copy and sold for $108. This is a very nice copy with a small piece torn on the bottom left corner and a minor thin dust shadow on top of back cover. Looks great in mylar.

005.jpg

006.jpg

:takeit:

6 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Young Romance 206 looks about VF+ but has a small crease on back cover that has actually developed into a minute tear. $2

008.jpg

Ok, this will be the last one today. The next 18 or so are all Bronze Westerns, most high grade. After that I have 20 or so "special" books. And by "special" I mean not good. They will likely all be $1 books though. So, some of you may want to check out as I know Westerns aren't huge sellers here. I will offer discounts on unsold books at the end though.

Two Gun Kid 131 VF $1. It does look nicer, but has to minute tears at top of front cover. SOLD!

009.jpg

Edited by electricprune

15 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Ok, this will be the last one today. The next 18 or so are all Bronze Westerns, most high grade. After that I have 20 or so "special" books. And by "special" I mean not good. They will likely all be $1 books though. So, some of you may want to check out as I know Westerns aren't huge sellers here. I will offer discounts on unsold books at the end though.

Two Gun Kid 131 VF $1. It does look nicer, but has to minute tears at top of front cover.

009.jpg