• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me?

14 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jayman said:

I'm scratchin', I'm scratchin'! :eek:

Phew! It's not just me....anytime the usual suspects haven't called me with anything new, I start driving more slowly, looking for places that might have old comics...trolling CL at night....

I tell myself that's the time to figure what I want to cull, to plan and prep a sales thread, but I look to scratch the itch instead. Even though I know the quiet spells end and something else turns up, and it's good to be ready....

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Or does anybody else get...I dunno (shrug) ... A little ...itchy...when they don't add a book for a while?

I think a lot of us wouldn't know, because we don't go long enough without adding something to the collection to find out. (:

10 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Sure you did not get that nasty rash from somewhere else...

There's no telling what kind of germs on the pages of old funny books, Jason.  hm :D

But I do love me the smell of those pages.  

I get the itch all too often but all too often I open my wallet and it's all too empty to soothe the irritation    :sorry: