• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bizarre Titles?

15 posts in this topic

he also published Frank By the River and Jim, both of which are titles best appreciated under the influence of something other than air and general, store-bought comestibles

Robot Comix #0 by Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden

In fact, you should check out Flaming Carrot immediately if you haven't already.

Reid Fleming: World's Toughest Milkman is another classic weird book.

If you like clowns like in Beautiful Stories For Ugly Children, check out early issues of Yummy Fur or get the Ed The Happy Clown trade which reprints them.

Totally forgot about REID FLEMING (and I've got a Dave Boswell page in my collection). I usually hate phrases like "laugh out loud" funny and "feel good book of the year" BUT this book is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY, but it's not the feel good book of the year. It is as funny today as it was when I first read it years ago.

Click the link, buy some books! ! !

Totally forgot about REID FLEMING (and I've got a Dave Boswell page in my collection). I usually hate phrases like "laugh out loud" funny and "feel good book of the year" BUT this book is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY, but it's not the feel good book of the year. It is as funny today as it was when I first read it years ago.

Click the link, buy some books! ! !

That's pretty neat. I used to love Reid Fleming in the 80s. I've seen more recent versions occasionally in stores, but didn't know David Boswell had a website these days. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif