• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

did get some GREAT commentary from a competitor on the 'Bay...
2 2

52 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, FN-2199 said:

I've got an unpaid item case open against comicbookjourneys2017 but he's also paid in the past. I think he just takes his time paying. There are worse people on the Bay. 

Maybe one of those people who says "I'll pay you as soon as I get paid from something I sold". No thanks.

8 hours ago, Timmay said:

About time for you to hump the button on this thread too, Cal.

I don't do loser's jobs. 

CAL who has better things to do...

7 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Maybe one of those people who says "I'll pay you as soon as I get paid from something I sold". No thanks.

That Buyer has had other problems as well. I am finding out from emails/PMs. I opened up the cases against him as NPB, as I am SURE he has no intention to pay.

Time is against me re: eBay Listings, I did not have time to go and re-vamp other rules, but every time I relax on "all those rules" this is what happens.

Every time.

A local Comic kid( well, not. akid, he's early 40's) wanted to bid a few of my items, but he emailed me through eBay forwarding system

to tell me my products were too expensive and asked if I could lower the shipping AND some of those "Fine Print Rules". I did so, he NEVER bids,

but I suspect he has "friends" in other places. His syntax and other words in messages seemed like it was comicbookjourneys2017 or the other bum that stiffed me last week.

CAL who does not like the Buyers' Remorse bidders...

Just now, Timmay said:

Like taking "STOCK PHOTOS" for you eBay listings?

You are a TRUE Disciple of Stu & Co.; yopu are obsessed with my eBay business. Next thing you are going to try to stage a disaster and ask

for money. Don't ask me. Forget about me.

Oh, before I go, the boards used to have a feature where you could ignore someone you did not like/hated/whatever.

Why don't you make yourself useful and find the ignore button and put me on that. That will give you some

experience of using other buttons besides the Mod button.

Go have some Lasic surgery during an earthquake...

CAL who does not like certain "entities"....:sumo:

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Why is there a $6 charge for economy shipping for one book?

The book in question is expected to have a Final Auction hammer over $50.00, thus the next level of INSURANCE needs to be purchased. This is outlined in my "Fine Print" which 99% of people just don't read; they just bash me like my do-gooder Timmay above...

CAL who has been on the 'Bay 18 years and counting...2c

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I have to agree with Timmay,  you are a blowhard.

Oak- Who sees Cal for what he really is.

Read my mind.... You get the "message".

CAL who will take them all on....:sumo: