• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The List from the Sid's Luncheonette 100

45 posts in this topic

Flash #140 as well acclaim.gif

Couldn't resist. I took my first breath of air the same month as the cover date. cloud9.gif

BUT, still a no-show on the PMs and e-mails. I guess they are busy selling comics. sleeping.gif

Good pickup. That's a great cover with stunning colors. Out of the whole lot listed so far, I would have chosen that one If I was buying. thumbsup2.gif

Tim,

It's great to finally be able to sell you a book (my site is so Marvel dominant it's not fair to you DC guys, but DCs are starting to catch up). Thanks for helping Sid out as well.

I just got the COA's from Harry and they're very professionally done. If anyone receives a book from the collection without a certificate, it just means that Harry didn't send me that batch until after I shipped out the book. I will follow by mailing the COA's separately.

Thanks to everyone for bidding on these books. We're at the exact halfway point with 50 more coming over the next 5 nights. Good luck!!

Doug