• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know anything about this? Mystery Museum box of toys..

4 posts in this topic

Wasn't sure where to put this...I've tried to look up what these might be worth. It's apparently a box with a bunch of little boxes with these little figures in it. 

Mystery museum series 2 set by Medicomtoy

On Ebay it looks like people break these out of the big box and sell the individuals. 

Any help is appreciated, as I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out value. 

`1.jpg

29 minutes ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

Wasn't sure where to put this...I've tried to look up what these might be worth. It's apparently a box with a bunch of little boxes with these little figures in it. 

Mystery museum series 2 set by Medicomtoy

On Ebay it looks like people break these out of the big box and sell the individuals. 

Any help is appreciated, as I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out value. 

`1.jpg

Medicom Great Mystery Museum blind boxed figures. Seems like they sell anywhere from $35-$60 a piece.  Not sure if you're not familiar with blind box figures, but correct, what you have there is a sealed case of figures, a "display box" that you'd put on the counter. Within that box is several small boxes with a randomly assorted figure inserted. The buyers don't know what they're getting, and there are usually "chase" figures, variants, etc inserted at different ratios. So it's sort like gambling, with toys.

So basically you can either open them up and see which ones you've got, then sell them individually, or take a chance on auctioning the sealed box and see where it lands. I'd imagine it'd do pretty well, considering what the individual figures seem to be selling for $35-$60 a pop. I can't find any retailers selling sealed cases though.