• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage photos, possibly billy the kid, pat garret...??

4 posts in this topic

I have a photo album that belonged to j.n.Davies .  

In this album contains photos of billy the kid, also photos of who I believe is his family, and also other known outlaws, such as butch cassidy, doc holiday,etc... 

Now these photos I can say without a doubt old and from the era of 1800s. Now the photos being the  people I named above..ahhh,yeeeeah,..I'm not too sure about that. 

I don't know where to start or who to take it to to get authentication. I am living in Utah and am hoping that someone can point out the direction to finding an answer. 

Thank you for reading and hole to hear from ya.

Lee85

*Attached photo was download from google just to have one for my post.

I can upload photos of album as soon as someone request  it.

Thnx.

Billythekid.gif

Get in touch with Kagins auction house, I think they are one of only a handful of places that had authenticated a photo of him that sold at auction.  If those are the real deal, you just hit the motherload.  Even though this is a comic book forum, I'd sure like to hear how this turns out.

https://www.kagins.com/