• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] New Lots Added! Price Cuts! A couple of lots

54 posts in this topic

Just now, Cliff R. said:

That devilish gleam in your eye can only mean one thing.  

@Patriot6 

I think Gene is binge buying original art. 

I hope he is. at least that is something worth binge buying. I binge bought toilet paper today, but that's only because Costco has the 48 roll packs (shrug)

42 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

That devilish gleam in your eye can only mean one thing.  

@Patriot6 

I think Gene is binge buying original art. 

I wish....I keep selling stuff for the phantom GA collection that some guy keeps telling me I'll see in one more week (I shouldn't say collection. He says it's a stack of about 20 books. But I feel the need to be ready.)

Ok, these are tall British mags, so it's either medium priority box or priority envelope by weight....

You get 5 out of the 7 issues of Marvel UK's 1990's horror mag, Hammer Horror (#'s 1,2,3,6,7)

(Was $55 shipped.) :news: NOW $45 SHIPPED!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price drop

Next up....Three copies of X-Force #1, two still sealed in the bag, one back in the opened bag, all three have their cards included., everyone is looking NM-y to me.

The Great Karnak (from Johnny Carson, not the Inhumans) says probably ships first class in a flip n ship comics mailer, so (Was $15 shipped.) :news: NOW $12 SHIPPED!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price cut