• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

147 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Girl Confessions 22- 4.0- $110

This is one of the best romance series of the era and this is a classic with a glossy headlights cover and really strong interior art. Hartley was great! Great date stamp.

IMG_8456.JPG

IMG_8457.JPG

IMG_8458.JPG

Take

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Girl Confessions 22- 4.0- $110

This is one of the best romance series of the era and this is a classic with a glossy headlights cover and really strong interior art. Hartley was great! Great date stamp.

IMG_8456.JPG

Never seen headlights with a "best by" date...

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

32 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Man, just obsessed with that book. Hahaha.  Thanks kindly.

I just finally landed my own Wanted 52. The stories are completely nuts, wow. GREAT art too!

My Life 13- 3.0 ish- $500- SOLD to CC 

Yeah, that is right- $500! I won this a few years back in an eBay auction for around $300. Have not seen a copy for sale before or since. Obviously, for me to hold onto a book for around 2 years I must think it is pretty impossible to replace. Brutally tough book. There is one 3.5 copy on the census and it last sold in 2003. I am gonna miss this book but at least I have my pics. 

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My Life 13- 3.0 ish- $500

Yeah, that is right- $500! I won this a few years back in an eBay auction for around $300. Have not seen a copy for sale before or since. Obviously, for me to hold onto a book for around 2 years I must think it is pretty impossible to replace. Brutally tough book. There is one 3.5 copy on the census and it last sold in 2003. I am gonna miss this book but at least I have my pics. 

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

take