• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me choose between these 2 Avengers to grade

11 posts in this topic

Hey all, im going to be sending in 3 Avengers to be graded tomorrow. I cant make up my mind between the following 2. The Avengers 17 has tanning on the edge and a persons name and # inside back cover.

Avengers 13 has some spine stress.

Which one is better candidate for grading?

Avengers13Front.jpg

Avengers17Front.jpg

the back of the 17

Avengers17Back.jpg

17, even with the light staining. I don't know what amount of writing might get you a GLOD, or if that's even a possibility, though.

If there's 0% of GLOD then 17. Any percentage, then 13.

Great books, by the way

I wound up sending the 14, 17 and a Thor 157. I got to looking closer at the 1 of the other Avengers i was going to send in and noticed some color loss on the spine and some other stuff that would have killed the grade.

Now, if the Avengers 17 can get a 8.5 ill be yay.gif

thanks for the opinions all!

I wound up sending the 14, 17 and a Thor 157. I got to looking closer at the 1 of the other Avengers i was going to send in and noticed some color loss on the spine and some other stuff that would have killed the grade.

Now, if the Avengers 17 can get a 8.5 ill be yay.gif

thanks for the opinions all!

That is a GREAT looking copy, regardless of what the label might end up saying. It's a solid 8.0 with a very good shot at 8.5. Very solid spine.

takeit.gif