• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLEANED OUT! Silver and Bronze, Amazing Spider-Man! RECAP PAGE 12
2 2

260 posts in this topic

Those are all of my listings for this morning, folks... more of the same this evening.

Quick question!

I wanted to initially run this thread up to ASM 328, but realize that a portion of those books are copper.  Does anyone mind if I keep it all in this thread, or would they prefer I branch it off to the copper/modern section?

Keeping it in one thread makes it easier on me, especially with this number of listings.  However, in the spirit of abiding by board rules...

Let me know if there's an issue (pun intended!).

I'll update the uber list later today...

Edited by CheeseFrog

2 hours ago, CheeseFrog said:

Those are all of my listings for this morning, folks... more of the same this evening.

Quick question!

I wanted to initially run this thread up to ASM 328, but realize that a portion of those books are copper.  Does anyone mind if I keep it all in this thread, or would they prefer I branch it off to the copper/modern section?

Keeping it in one thread makes it easier on me, especially with this number of listings.  However, in the spirit of abiding by board rules...

..... You should run the Copper in the appropriate section..... personally, I don't care, but if the thread gets yanked you will lose a lot of work and reference for your records....and future threads where you can copy and paste from this thread..... just my 2c GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

7 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:
2 hours ago, CheeseFrog said:

Quick question!

..... You should run the Copper in the appropriate section..... personally, I don't care, but if the thread gets yanked you will lose a lot of work and reference for your records....and future threads where you can copy and paste from this thread..... just my 2c GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I've been previously instructed that books up to an including $1.00 in price are good to be posted in the GA/SA/BA sales forum.