• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How most of my comic book inquiries go
1 1

7 posts in this topic

This is a screenshot of his ad. There was only the one photo and no description.

The second image is a screenshot of our convo. Now granted I could have been more specific about what information I'm wanting but I figured he would at least give me something! I'm open to any funny replies you guys can think of. Right now I'm thinking of replying. "Oh wow that's a bit too much for me to digest, could you be a bit more vague?"

24135393_917721174080_841193880_n.png

24203649_917721179070_549402603_n.png

Edited by Shawnismaximus
images didn't attach from my phone. Now adding them on desktop

This is pretty dumb.  Your text is "More info?"  What were you expecting?  What would be your reaction to that text?  It's not even punctuated correctly for what I think is your intent.

Are you asking (Do you have) more info?  Or are you stating, (please give me) more info (.) ?

I think his response is to the same level as your text.  They're both incomplete, unhelpful and generally dumb. 

Edited by Transplant

3 hours ago, Shawnismaximus said:

Now granted I could have been more specific about what information I'm wanting but I figured he would at least give me something!

That was clearly your first mistake...

If this were in my neighborhood, someone else has already made a BS offer so they get to see the box, and has removed anything worthwhile.

1 hour ago, Transplant said:

This is pretty dumb.  Your text is "More info?"  What were you expecting?  What would be your reaction to that text?  It's not even punctuated correctly for what I think is your intent.

Are you asking (Do you have) more info?  Or are you stating, (please give me) more info (.) ?

I think his response is to the same level as your text.  They're both incomplete, unhelpful and generally dumb. 

You have a point, but I figured I would at least get some sort of information in his reply that I could work with and build some questions out from. 

p.s. I think I accidentally created two posts about this. My bad, my phone was acting up.