• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey Super Stories

20 posts in this topic

Remember these? Difficult to come by in this condition. A great complete run of very HG Spidey Super Stories issues 1-8 are just some of the great titles listed and ending today. You will also find a couple of great issues of Witching Hour and The Cat! Also in high grade.

Have a look if interested and email or pm me with any questions or additional scan requests.

Thanks!

Books for sale

thumbsup2.gif

I've heard through the grapevine that buying from you is a horror...

So I guess there really is truth in advertising...

Jim

That's an unreliable grapevine then because it seems I have 270 positive feedback, 0 negative and that is 100% I believe. The link I provided should indicate that.

Jim

That's an unreliable grapevine then because it seems I have 270 positive feedback, 0 negative and that is 100% I believe. The link I provided should indicate that.

Your link doesnt work properly. it takes everyone to their own pages.

Jim

Only 7 from buyers and the last was in March...yeah that fills me with confidence.... makepoint.gif

Jim

Jim

I suppose that tends to happen when you shill your own auctions, spunk trumpet.

Jim

Only 7 from buyers and the last was in Mar...yeah that fills me with confidence....

Jim

Heh heh. okay Jim. Thanks for playing. No confidence? Then don't bid. 893blahblah.gif

Jim

Only 7 from buyers and the last was in Mar...yeah that fills me with confidence....

Jim

Heh heh. okay Jim. Thanks for playing. No confidence? Then don't bid. 893blahblah.gif

What? You think anyone here is likely to bid?

Just how fcuking delusional are you?

Jim

Jim

Howsa 'bout you just go ahead and put me on your "blocked bidder" list, so I don't accidentally forget your ID and fall for your bull sh^t.

I'd really appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

Howsa 'bout you just go ahead and put me on your "blocked bidder" list, so I don't accidentally forget your ID and fall for your bull sh^t.

I'd really appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

Sounds good, except it wasn't you I was talking to insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You guys must all share a similar lonely life. Too funny.

And if you forget my ID after the little obsession you've had with me, than you actually are less intelligent than I thought.

Have a blessed day

Sounds good, except it wasn't you I was talking to insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

No, but I was talking to you.

You guys must all share a similar lonely life. Too funny.

And someday my life might sink to such depths that I'll start listing fraudulent auctions and shilling them with another account.

And if you forget my ID after the little obsession you've had with me, than you actually are less intelligent than I thought.

I'm just trying to prevent a problem for both of us.

Because I will put a fat red neg on your [#@$%!!!] when you send me overgraded books.

So save both of us the trouble, because I have no intention of buying anything from you.

Have a blessed day

I have something for you to bless. yeahok.gif

Thanks for bumping my link guys. I guess you're not completely useless after all!

hail.gif

thumbsup2.gif Wouldn't want any unsuspecting newbie to get fleeced and scammed due to our inattention...

Jim

Thanks for bumping my link guys. I guess you're not completely useless after all!

hail.gif

thumbsup2.gif Wouldn't want any unsuspecting newbie to get fleeced and scammed due to our inattention...

Jim

Yeah, with my comics return option, incredibly large scans and 100% feedback rating I would hate to lose any potential victims.

If I robbed a bank I would leave my driver's license and soc security card in case they had questions for me after the robbery.

You guys keep me laughing insane.gifhi.gif