• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Gadzukes: ASM 1 3.5 Slight + Gold/silver/bronze Lots of raw with a few slabs

91 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Tales of Asgard 1 - raw - 8.5

There is a color production flaw that affects the word "THOR" at the top and the left side of Thor's cape.  It's supposed to be solid red but has a mottled red/yellow.

$10

P1140060.JPG

P1140061.JPG

:takeit: 

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

Conan King Sized 1 - raw - 8.0

Never pressed

$5

P1140041.JPG

P1140042.JPG

I've never seen this book before... I don't recall any artist "signature" that's featured in as prominent a way as a Barry Smith's is here.  Could be mistaken for  a'70s album cover!

Outer Limits  2 (1966) - raw - 8.0

Another Gorgeous O.L. comic.  Nice spine Flat Glossy.

This has a hint of a crease at the extreme bottom right (pressable), has a little bit of a rough edge at the extreme top right, and has a dot of "color loss" at the top of the Trex head (literally a dot).

Never pressed

$40

P1140069.JPG

P1140070.JPG

Edited by gadzukes

Babe Ruth Sports Comics 10 (1950) - raw - 6.5

never pressed

Really nice looking comic.  I think it may be unread.  Flat, Glossy.  At first glance looks super high grade, but has a couple flaws that bring it down.

Bottom right corner has a crease with a 1/8" tear to the right of "Jim Fuchs".  Another ncb shallow crease that runs up from Jim Fuchs head (this one will press out completely)

There's either some light foxing at the free edge corners or one of the slightest hints of a stain that I've seen in a comic.

$70

P1140077.JPG

P1140078.JPG

P1140079.JPG

P1140080.JPG

Edited by gadzukes