• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Official Holiday Raffle thread
9 9

754 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

Isn't there 75 picks though? He still beats out #75 :nyah:

sounds right - I was guestimating how many. Didn't finish watching all the pick videos yet

Just remember thirdgreenham gave 5 prizes himself and that there were a total of 79 prizes. regardless-- plenty of cool stuff to be had. If I recall-- most times people end up with something on their list. Oak better make a really long list though-

Just now, skypinkblu said:

I've guessed your decision;):martini: 

It's not the usual.

Someone else will get Lauren's goodies this year.

It's one book

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

sounds right - I was guestimating how many. Didn't finish watching all the pick videos yet

Just remember thirdgreenham gave 5 prizes himself and that there were a total of 79 prizes. regardless-- plenty of cool stuff to be had. If I recall-- most times people end up with something on their list. Oak better make a really long list though-

Haha yeah I hear you. They are all sweet prizes. Better than wedding carp when you get stuck with a bread maker or something not comic book related...

2 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

Man , and I only picked 20.  Guess I will be doing it live.lollol

6 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Middle of the pack for me (38 or 39, not quite sure) and once again, they destroy my name.

They are so cute though...maybe just change it for 2 days next year;) (your name;) Make it something like...Logan and Patrick are supercool;)