• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 9 *DELETED*

110 posts in this topic

hey, don't forget the "No Grading in the Thread" warning.

slipping, you're just slipping, there's no other excuse

Hey, I've already admitted I've peaked in this contest. I just hope we got all the info this time, like page count, writing inside....you know, things that AREN'T VISIBLE IN THE SCAN!

Hey, I've already admitted I've peaked in this contest. I just hope we got all the info this time, like page count, writing inside....you know, things that AREN'T VISIBLE IN THE SCAN!

Who pizzed in your cornflakes today? confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

A fair question you think? I mean, gonna be hard to determine interior tanning from the back cover, since the back cover is BROWN! yeahok.gif

***NOTE to all of the contest members, due to discussions with Nikos, here's info that may or may not "help" you in the guessing.

This is a file copy and as with all file copies, there is some tanning at the edges.

I promised that I will used 9.6 and 9.8 books for future rounds with no hidden defects and are the only copy in the census just in case it may be too tough for you.

Thanks--Greg

I promised that I will used 9.6 and 9.8 books for future rounds with no hidden defects and are the only copy in the census just in case it may be too tough for you.

893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I may also give you guys the invoice numbers just because as well. Good enough for you? Just guess 9.4 and above and you're certain to get some points. We need conformity in the grades.

***NOTE to all of the contest members, due to discussions with Nikos, here's info that may or may not "help" you in the guessing.

This is a file copy and as with all file copies, there is some tanning at the edges.

Thanks--Greg

****NOTE to all contest holders named Greggy, due to the tone of your last post.

I will ask you to stop being so condescending , or is that too tough for you?

flowerred.gif

Ze-