• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humorous Craigslist Offering
2 2

31 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Here’s the 64 cents Question: anyone ever tried to actually message/call/send the Roman runner to this guy to inquire about his books for sale? :baiting:

Would love to know what his reply is like ...

What’s a “Roman Runner?”

"Otherwise, I'm just going to give them to my friend's son--no matter what they are worth."

I wonder if he's going to be true to his word if he doesn't get an offer he'll accept? Cuz it looks like he won't be getting anything close to what he's indicating.

On 12/10/2017 at 10:12 AM, 90sChild said:

We don't need a rule we just need to educate the ignorant.  

The problem with this is that when the ignorant come into a comics cache, the people in a position to tell them their expectations are unrealistic are not viewed as impartial but as people arguing against the evidence of the internet in order to screw them.

Edited by Mackenzie999

10 minutes ago, Mackenzie999 said:

The problem with this is that when the ignorant come into a comics cache, the people in a position to tell them their expectations are unrealistic are not viewed as impartial but as people arguing against the evidence of the internet in order to screw them.

I hate people. There are few I really care for. 

Seems like he's since modified his posting.

Please make a reasonable offer and these boxes are yours....Feel free to come look through boxes. Otherwise, I'm just going to give them to my friend's son--no matter what they are worth. Thanks. Jeff R.