• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : OFFICIAL ROUND 9

94 posts in this topic

grin.gif

Off-white pages, new label, no tanning poke2.gif, on the back cover there is "71" written in pen, and "75" in pencil, everything else is visible on the scan. Deadline is Monday.

asm95.jpg

asm95b.jpg

Could you do me a favor and list each and every defect associated with this book, assign a numerical equivalent to each such defect and subtract the total from 10. Oh, and then PM yourself the grade and let me know how I did?

I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Gee, this is fun!

insane.gif

Grades submitted so far:

1 Bobpfef

2 Old Guy

3 143ksk

4 Uclapeterg

5 Jeffreykli

6 Sal

7 Darthdiesel

8 Valiantman

9 PedigreeMan

10 BassGman

11 Rjpb

12 Supremo

13 TheBrain

14 TheGreatest

15 Aman619

16 SterlingComics

17 Whet

18 Higghawker

Please refrain from posting grades in this or any contest threads. If you have a grade in mind, by all means PM me and let me know what it is.

So please go back and delete your post flowerred.gif

I say it's an XXXXXXX But I think it is a solid XXXXX if there are no internal defects hope I wasn't to strict

This is getting ridiculous. frustrated.gif Whether it's ignorance or old members (under new names) squeezing their sour grapes, someone tosses a grenade every friggin round. sign-rantpost.gif

I'd make it like the old CGC Trivia Threads where responses didn't get posted until the round was over.

Cause What You See You Might Not Get

And We Can Bet So Don't You Get Souped Yet

You're Scheming On A Thing That's A Mirage

I'm Trying To Tell You Now It's Sabotage

Why; Our Backs Are Now Against The Wall

Listen All Of Y'all It's A Sabotage

...err...sorry for that...song popped into my head as I read this thread, submitted a grade, and drank a Foster's...

Just post the warning graphic at the top of each of the round threads. Might help. Brockley, you laughed the first time, but it might have helped this time. There are newbies coming in all the time to the boards. confused-smiley-013.gif