• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heavy Discounts on all remaining books in Recap end of page 3 HFH 1, Some GA, Planet Comics, Canadian GA books & Others
1 1

66 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Time for me to finish paying off a couple of books I recently picked up, so I am selling off some other material to close out those purchases.

Unless otherwise noted, shipping to either Canada or the continental US is included in my asking price.  Anywhere else is at cost minus $16.

No probation folks or people on the naughty list allowed to purchase books from this thread.

Payment via Paypal preferred, all asking prices are in US dollars.

Returns up to one week after receipt of the book for any reason is fine.  Return shipping is at your cost.  Any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to answer them for you.

I'll start off with a few books tonight, and add more later tonight or over the weekend.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Edited by jhutton2

Planet Comics #71

Book is complete, but cover detached at bottom staple and some spine spits along the  top and bottom as well as some corrosion on the bottom staple.   A challenging book to find on most days and with a super sweet cover.  This is my favorite Planet Comics cover in the later half of the run.

$195   NOW $165 shipped

Planet71front.jpeg

Planet71back.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

All Famous Crime #10 LB Cole cover

6.5 (presents much better, but back cover has some damage due to sticking to something in the past)  No GPA data on this book.

$215 SOLD to ComCav shipped to you.

AllFamousCrimefront.jpeg

AllFamousCrimeback.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

6 minutes ago, Comcav said:

so the back cover says abbott and costello #2.  Is this the correct scan?

Yes, its the correct scan.  A lot of the Canadian publishers just reused adds for their various books and sometimes got sloppy with not taking out information from the original add.    Don't worry its not a married cover or anything like that :)

Just now, jhutton2 said:

Yes, its the correct scan.  A lot of the Canadian publishers just reused adds for their various books and sometimes got sloppy with not taking out information from the original add.    Don't worry its not a married cover or anything like that :)

Lazy bums!  Cool thanks for checking.

Speed Comics #39

A bit tricky to grade as a very solid book expect for about a 1 inch spine split at the top cover.  I would give it a 7.5 grade

$185  NOW $145 shipped to you.

SpeedComics39front.jpeg

SpeedComics39back.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

New Dime Comics #30 Bell Features  7.5

Uncommon early Canadian comic book.  There is an 8.0 of this book on ebay right now for 1K.  I think that its overpriced personally, but I'll give you a much better deal on my book

$235 SOLD to ComCav shipped to you :)

NewDimeComics30front.jpeg

NewDimeComics30back.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

1 minute ago, jhutton2 said:

New Dime Comics #30 Bell Features  7.5

Uncommon early Canadian comic book.  There is an 8.0 of this book on ebay right now for 1K.  I think that its overpriced personally, but I'll give you a much better deal on my book

$235 shipped to you :)

NewDimeComics30front.jpeg

NewDimeComics30back.jpeg

take