• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant Entertainment Inc. Announcement
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:33 AM, bababooey said:

:popcorn:

I thought this was funny...I would've told you 2 days ago but someone reported me once again and CGC booted me so...hey, hope its satisfying to whoever it is that feels the need to stand in the way of something different being offered to people.  You gotta ask yourself what kind of a person you are to take enjoyment out of trolling...go ahead and say SPAM! you sheep.  (this isn't directed at you Bababooey, Bababooey, Howard Stern's )

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:35 AM, 1Cool said:

No it isn't!  It's an announcement that Valiant has partnered with his App!  Totally different.

Although you're being sarcastic you're actually right...it is an announcement...not spam.  I mean,  General Topic of conversations about comic books...what's the problem?   

11 minutes ago, NoWonder said:

Why do you keep making shill IDs on the CeeBeeCeeS board?

Hahaaaa..  I never knew what a SHILL was.  I had a personal account that I shared with a book store owner who I was helping submit books on and wanted an account separate for the app.  Nice try though.  You guys are entertaining.

Edited by Key Collector Comics

12 hours ago, Key Collector Comics said:

Although you're being sarcastic you're actually right...it is an announcement...not spam.  I mean,  General Topic of conversations about comic books...what's the problem?   

I think, or at least I'd assume, that the issue some boardies have is that while you are engaging in the General Topic of comic books, you're doing that exclusively in threads you start about your own app. I think there's a general desire that board members become an actual part of the community before they start trying to sell us something. You know, "buy me dinner first", that sorta thing. I personally don't care one way or the other (the app seems cool!) but I can see how the threads might rub some the wrong way.

14 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I think, or at least I'd assume, that the issue some boardies have is that while you are engaging in the General Topic of comic books, you're doing that exclusively in threads you start about your own app. I think there's a general desire that board members become an actual part of the community before they start trying to sell us something. You know, "buy me dinner first", that sorta thing. I personally don't care one way or the other (the app seems cool!) but I can see how the threads might rub some the wrong way.

I 100% understand that. I wish I could connect with everyone like all of you do. But aside from having a fairly demanding full time job, creating the database and maintaining all aspects of the app - I’m only one guy. I could use some help if anyone wants to be a part of this!

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, ComicConnoisseur said:

:bump:

@Key Collector Comics

Just saying thanks for one of the best apps out there.

I use it daily and congrats on your Valiant partnership.

That's Great! I'm glad its doing what its supposed to.  I truly appreciate the encouragement and yes, the Valiant partnership is more than I could ask for...especially as committed as they are to help the app grow knowing its  a good resource for collectors.  thanks again!