• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)SMALL Thread............... mostly SA in decent shape
3 3

133 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

STRANGE ADVENTURES 113.........................................8.5............................................OW/W.........................................$ 160 .............1/2" Tear back cover, o/w 9.0+...........mylar casualty :pullhair:

Mylar snugs are evil

JUGHEAD 8 ......................................2.0.......................................................OW................................................................$ 20 :news: SOLD Robot Man

VC5vfiy.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MY OWN ROMANCE 42 ....................................................6.0................................................OW.........................................$ 50 :news: SOLD ComCav

5Jsc5Uz.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MY OWN ROMANCE 44 ........................................................7.0.............................................OW......................................$ 65 :news: SOLD ComCav

.....Some foxing

lC0CmWX.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MY OWN ROMANCE 45 ............................................6.0...............................................OW...........................................$50 :news: SOLD ComCav

nCROTU7.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

LOVE CLASSICS 2 ..........................................2.0....................................................OW.........................................................$ 10 .....Cool book

FVfqfIH.jpg

:takeit:

Just now, n2wdw said:
58 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Paging @n2wdw

I'm tempted but I'm trying to keep to th

...... that's why I didn't PM it for you...... I thought it was 9.0 at the shop... but at home I could see it just wasn't. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

............ a few relists to round things out.............

DETECTIVE 298 .............................................................7.0(r)............................................................OW......................................................$ 165 .....A very small amount of color touch at top and bottom of spine...... a real beauty o/w

OsKXlMK.jpg

Just now, Readcomix said:
5 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

...... that's why I didn't PM it for you...... I thought it was 9.0 at the shop... but at home I could see it just wasn't. GOD BLESS...

Sorry guys; didn't realize Mike's cutoff; just trying to help!

...... and an awesome gesture it was..... thanks, brother.....and Merry XMAS ..............GOD BLESS...

3 minutes ago, BorderlineHoarder said:

OsKXlMK.jpg

..... you'll love this one.... probably the book I least wanted to sell in this whole thread ..........GOD BLESS....

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

UNCLE SCROOGE 7 ........................................... 6.5.................................................................OW/W............................................$ 150 .....OO copy that would press into the 9's .... pricey, but I'm likely keeping it...... possibly my favorite Barks story, "The Seven Cities of Cibola" :cloud9:

a8tNojb.jpg