• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)SMALL Thread............... mostly SA in decent shape
3 3

133 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

MY OWN ROMANCE 44 ........................................................7.0.............................................OW......................................$ 65 .....Some foxing

lC0CmWX.jpg

take

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Great books Jim. Good luck with the sale....

Thanks, Tamir ............. my sister passed away a couple days ago, so I'm just trying to stay busy you know .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I had just come in from work and Judy said my sister was trying to get in touch ...... I'm figuring,yeah, sis, I'm not forgetting the Christmas dinner that we've been having for the last 5000 years ...... an ulcer ruptured in her stomach and that was that.... real bummer for us. Don't forget to tell them you care..... for real. GOD BLESS....

21 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thinking of you friend. 

Thanks......it's kind of surreal ........ seems like yesterday we were at the Drive-In .... she was in the back seat with my best friend and I was in the front seat with her best friend.... to be young ..... GOD BLESS....

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

Thanks......it's kind of surreal ........ seems like yesterday we were at the Drive-In .... she was in the back seat with my best friend and I was in the front seat with her best friend.... to be young ..... GOD BLESS....

My condolences. Nice memory.

I’m so sad to hear this Jim… and an ulcer… never heard of such cases. But I guess any kind of sudden illness can drive you to death.
Feel my presence for Christmas, even at such a distance, a big hug and may God bring you consolation and serenity in this sudden sorrow.

1 minute ago, vaillant said:

I’m so sad to hear this Jim… and an ulcer… never heard of such cases. But I guess any kind of sudden illness can drive you to death.
Feel my presence for Christmas, even at such a distance, a big hug and may God bring you consolation and serenity in this sudden sorrow.

..... another voice added to the Epiphany ........ 

..... septic shock they called it..... if I recall..... She was recovering from a routine hernia surgery and delayed attention, thinking her pain was from that.... GOD BLESS.....