• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)SMALL Thread............... mostly SA in decent shape
3 3

133 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

I wanted to also give you my condolences, what a rough thing to have happen, especially just before the holidays.  Stay strong Jimbo.

Thanks, J.......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

This is the first time since the new boards kicked in that I've run out of "likes" ...... I was trying to acknowledge each person for their sympathy with that trophy "do-dad" and ran out..... you guys are really something ...... thank you all so much ...GOD BLESS...

So sorry for your loss Jim. My sister just found out she has cancer so this definitely hits home for me. Even though we've never met in person I sure enjoy checking out your threads and the dialogue that goes along with them. Thoughts and prayers are your way this evening friend. :foryou:

1 minute ago, Bighaley21 said:

So sorry for your loss Jim. My sister just found out she has cancer so this definitely hits home for me. Even though we've never met in person I sure enjoy checking out your threads and the dialogue that goes along with them. Thoughts and prayers are your way this evening friend. :foryou:

..... love ya man............ GOD BLESS....

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

This is the first time since the new boards kicked in that I've run out of "likes" ...... I was trying to acknowledge each person for their sympathy with that trophy "do-dad" and ran out..... you guys are really something ...... thank you all so much ...GOD BLESS...

It did it to me the other day as well (run out of likes). Kind of a silly feature esp when trying to acknowledge posts.

My sincerest heartfelt condolences Jim. "Don't forget to tell them you care..... for real" are very true words. I've always said the greatest gift you can ever give anyone is time. Never take it for granted and always make sure to tell loved ones and family how you feel, as you never know when you won't be able to. Wishing your and your family the best during this time.

Edited by oceans11