• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet #1

16 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

it's hard to tell ...can't really c the front......r u thinking of getting this certified ? The reason i ask is i have like 5 of these in my collection and i wonder if i should get them slabbed.

I was thinking of getting it done, just wanted to get some feed back first.

5 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

is that a crease across the back cover ? If it is that will put a hurt on your grade.

It's not a crease. Barely visible not sure what that is. When I rub my hand across it I do not feel anything.

looks like another line coming out of the right hand on the back......the front looks good but the back worries me.....it's starting to look like an 8.0   but i'm a tough grader and people tend to grade higher than me......it's a new age in grading now and 2 me it seems the grading houses r very critical of even the smallest of items.......i'd like to think u can get at least an 8.5   but the stuff that i c in the recent past makes me think that this new age of graders being hired at the grading houses as they expand and get more business is that grading is not as kind as it once may have been. I'm probably wrong but i wonder what other people think and what there experiences have been.

11 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

looks like another line coming out of the right hand on the back......the front looks good but the back worries me.....it's starting to look like an 8.0   but i'm a tough grader and people tend to grade higher than me......it's a new age in grading now and 2 me it seems the grading houses r very critical of even the smallest of items.......i'd like to think u can get at least an 8.5   but the stuff that i c in the recent past makes me think that this new age of graders being hired at the grading houses as they expand and get more business is that grading is not as kind as it once may have been. I'm probably wrong but i wonder what other people think and what there experiences have been.

Thank you for your honest opinion.