• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay APP Coupon PSAVEONAPP ends 7pm Pacific Daylight Time

18 posts in this topic

I must be too old.  I looked at the App Crapp last time around, and couldn't figure out how the heck to do it - load it, etc.

29 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I must be too old.  I looked at the App Crapp last time around, and couldn't figure out how the heck to do it - load it, etc.

What I do is go online ebay on the laptop and put what I want in the old watch list.... then sign in on the app using my info that I'd use without the app, then I go to my watch list and went from there .... :foryou:

I've only done it once so I couldn't give a step by step, but anyway....

I had a USPS package mailed out last Monday from New Jersey to me in Dallas TX, and it just came into town today but doesn't say out for delivery.... :( My point is that getting packages sent is or may be frustrating for all. I just wanted to let people be aware :) 

Merry Christmas

24 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
55 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

What I do is go online ebay on the laptop and put what I want in the old watch list.... then sign in on the app using my info that I'd use without the app, then I go to my watch list and went from there .... :foryou:

yeah - I have an Ipad, and have spent the last hour trying to download or activate the app, and don't seem to be able to figure it out.

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

yeah - I have an Ipad, and have spent the last hour trying to download or activate the app, and don't seem to be able to figure it out.

I'm not familiar enough with ipad.... so excuse my ignorance but:

Perhaps it's only good on Phones? due to the following condition posted concerning the coupon details on ebay

1. Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android

1 minute ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

Yeah  - I found the online tutorial.  I select "go to the app store" as directed, and the Ipad says, "cannot connect to app store".  Oh well.

Just now, TheFifthHorseman said:

I was thinking the same thing, but it should work on an ipad as that is still an iOS mobile device (isn't it??)

I googled it lol it seems the same thing but if it doesn't work and is connected to the internet it SHOULD work, the fact that it doesn't ??? I have no idea then

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah  - I found the online tutorial.  I select "go to the app store" as directed, and the Ipad says, "cannot connect to app store".  Oh well.

When was the last time you installed an app on it/is it just the ebay app giving you trouble?

I mean, like you said, 'oh well'. But fifteen dollars is fifteen dollars

Edited by TheFifthHorseman

1 hour ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

When was the last time you installed an app on it/is it just the ebay app giving you trouble?

I mean, like you said, 'oh well'. But fifteen dollars is fifteen dollars

Edited 1 hour ago by TheFifthHorseman

I'm not the techie of the family - I've never installed an app on anything. 

I barely understand what they are, and that's only from exposure as an ethics official at work prior to retirement.

I had picked out an item to use this on if I could get the coupon to work.

But I couldn't get the coupon to work.

So, I put in a best offer $35 below asking.

It was accepted.

I'm really glad I couldn't get the coupon to work.

Edited by lizards2