• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Six book grouping, Tos 52 7.0, 57 8.5 , 97 9.2, GL 86 9.0, Avengers 9 7.0

31 posts in this topic

When I first read the original post, I mistakenly read “ripple” as “n——-“ (I read the “r” as an “n”.

Well at least that would make it more interesting.

Also, 167,000 feedback was mentioned, BUT NOT whether it was all positive or negative ... hm

5 hours ago, misterrmystery said:

If this is his seller ID I found this on Ebay. Far from 167,000 feedback

sean1125 ( 9 ) Not a registered user

hm

That's an old eBay id, but the similarity of the names is ... interesting.

A look at the slightly-less-than-167,000 feedback on that id shows negatives and some "positives" that are essentially negatives, with phrases and words such as "deadbeat", "waste of time", "confusion", and :no payment" among them.

I'd be curious to see an eBay id with that many feedback given to them.  I'm usually impressed when I see a 5-digit feedback id -- can't say I've ever seen one in the 6-digit total (not that they don't exist, but I'm guessing they're few and far between).  If nothing else, if I'm the OP, I give my eBay id if for no reason other than to impress the rest of us with that amount of successful activity on eBay. It certainly would inspire some confidence from any potential buyers here. (shrug)

21 hours ago, Sean1125 said:

For those interested parties who are willing to abide by my terms, I have over 167,000 feedback on eBay and I am confident we will complete a seamless transaction.

You would think some of these people completed their transaction via PayPal, maybe not? 

(shrug)

I am willing to accept $2100 via Paypal invoice.

I am adding in a copy of Adventure Comics #290 in a 3-4 condition to get the deal done.

FedEx standard overnight shipping included in this offer.

The same 5% restocking fee, no shipping refund, return policy applies.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!

20171227_092638 (1).jpg