• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this a board member?

11 posts in this topic

The sellers name looks familiar. I'm not looking to start a big ruckas about this, but I do dislike being tricked into clicking on an auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35761&item=6536864133&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

re: grading. Not every issue is NM. I'm leaving that in the descriptions to make life easier since I am going to be listing a bunch of stuff, some of it NM. Grading every issue is too much time 893naughty-thumb.gif

Tricked? Looks NM to me... confused-smiley-013.gif

Check all of his/her other auctions and the text I quoted.

They're using the NM designation in the title no matter what the grade might be. makepoint.gif

What's the difference? Obviously the scans are large enough to come to your own conclusions... poke2.gif

Tricked? Looks NM to me... confused-smiley-013.gif

Check all of his/her other auctions and the text I quoted.

They're using the NM designation in the title no matter what the grade might be. makepoint.gif

What's the difference? Obviously the scans are large enough to come to your own conclusions... poke2.gif

It does make a difference. I search by subject line and I should not have to filter through garbage because someone puts NM in the title. It is also against ebay policy to do this. Why not put CGC in the title as well? This subject line says NM 9.4. Seller could have easily left this out of the title.

superthrill1.jpg

sonja610.jpg

I always wondered if that chain-mail outfit of hers wouldn't dis-color her skin green over time.

And what purpose did those bands around her thighs serve? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh by the way, yes, you have a point. gossip.gif

Not every book here should be listed as NM, but I don't know how upset anyone should get. This might be one of those "RELATIVE" questions. If it were a VeryGood/Fine Action # 1 listed as NM then the outcry would be bigger.