• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Liefeld did nothing wrong with Cap
1 1

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Almost positive his upper arms and chest have been photoshopped.  He's probably that tall but not that broad.

ps. Haha also look at how small his other arm is!

I remember seeing some untouched photos of a great college softball pitcher - she definitely had the one large arm going on, just like some of those crab.

See the source image

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I remember seeing some untouched photos of a great college softball pitcher - she definitely had the one large arm going on, just like some of those crab.

See the source image

Hmmm, you weren't suffering from turkey goggle vision at the time were you?  It'll skew things like that.  Just might be the kind of woman for me!

7 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
4 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Image result for arnold schwarzenegger

Honestly, that picture probably is photoshopped.

But, the champion bodybuilders of today (the real ones) make Arnold look like a common gym rat.

How? Lots & lots of drugs

Did they have photoshop back then?

I recall as a kid in the late 70s Franco Columbo and the 50 inch chest. (50 right? or was it 60? gotta be 50. well I kinda remember it!) It was like the four minute mile or something. But then it just fell away as a benchmark when roids hit.

(If you see me now or then you would know I have no lifting/body builder experience so take it with a grain of salt I guess)

15 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

How? Lots & lots of drugs

Partially. The guy in the picture probably injects synthol into his muscles to pump them up like that.

Google it and marvel at the stupidity of manking. :o