• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On a serious note...
1 1

77 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
36 minutes ago, Foley said:

I bet they don't eat porcupines. They don't go down easy. Maybe @porcupine48 would know?

Foley!  Where ya been?

According to Mr Spooner, he's been 'whizzy banking' liz 

19 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I live in a town of about 2500

Do you pump your own gas?

Currently, as far as I know, the law is you can pump it in the evenings after the stations are closed or on limited staffing - this is only in rural areas.  I've pumped my own for years in neighboring states - Idaho, Californica and Washington.

Funny thing is that I run into folks all the time that have stayed overnight here but they can't remember why.  Then, oh yeah, the gas stations were closed, and it's between 100 and 150 miles to the next town with gas.

1 hour ago, Foley said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Seriously??

Coyotes eat everything.

I bet they don't eat porcupines. They don't go down easy. Maybe @porcupine48 would know?

Foley!  Where ya been?

According to the internets:

"Even with all their defenses, porcupines are preyed upon by a several predators. The list includes lynx, bobcats, coyotes, wolves, wolverines, and great horned owls. Important predators include mountain lions and fishers."

Been lurking a bit but busy with work and night classes mostly. How's things in the wilderness? I'm with you on that note, I'd prefer to be out in the woods, but alas, not much forest here in Ireland. Makes me miss New England.

I stand corrected, who'd a thunk those pesky coyotes can thwart a porcupines defenses? lol Anything to get at the porcupenis. 

Foley!  Where ya been?

According to the internets:

"Even with all their defenses, porcupines are preyed upon by a several predators. The list includes lynx, bobcats, coyotes, wolves, wolverines, and great horned owls. Important predators include mountain lions and fishers."

Porcupines are a tasty morsel?

48 porcupines baked in a pie?

14 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Porcupines are a tasty morsel?

48 porcupines baked in a pie?

Sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye,
Four and twenty Porcupines baked in a pie.
When the pie was opened the Porcs began to sing,

"Boobs and bums and fannies",  and all that kind of thing.

Edited by Marwood & I