• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Price Review?

10 posts in this topic

I let my subscription for Overstreet's monthly Comic Price Review lapse over a year ago. Was just wondering if it is still published and how many of you get it every month. Do you find it useful in purchasing books? Just looking through some old issues and it seems that the prices listed in this book, and I'm talking about the actual sales prices, seem to be more accurate than the listings in the big Overstreet guide. What do you guys think?

It looks like they are going to publish an on-line version, I have not been told the date of the first "issue" yet.

confused.gif Isn't that what GPA does already? What would be the point of duplicating the same data?

Overstreet Comic Price Review was more of a hard copy in depth news on CGC sales, and mostly listed 9.4 and up. I was told that it would be incorporated into Scoop online magazine.

It looks like they are going to publish an on-line version, I have not been told the date of the first "issue" yet.

I do not understand why Overstreet never put an online subscription based price quide out. There is so much they could do with thier database.

Overstreet Comic Price Review was more of a hard copy in depth news on CGC sales, and mostly listed 9.4 and up. I was told that it would be incorporated into Scoop online magazine.

Were you responding to me?

I know what the OS Price Review was. By putting the same format online, they duplicate what GPA does.

Does GPA have market reports?

Do they keep us up to date on Vincents travels,or publish the newest rants by Marin?

I ask because I don't know,having never subsribed to it.

Half the reason I read OS is for the market reports and to read about Vincents travels.

Half the reason I read OS is for the market reports and to read about Vincents travels.

I have heard of people like you..

What is it they are called.......

Oh that's right

They are called Stalkers 893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

Only kidding.

I am sure you take time out from following what Vincent does to collect the odd comic. angel.gif